Questions To Ask Before Marrying In Another Family
Scriptural Verses: Genesis 12:10-15, Genesis 26: 6-9; Genesis 11: 27-29, Genesis 25:20-21.
Marriage evolves a man and a woman coming together to form a home. To marry from another family lineage, it is very necessary to know the good background of the person before thinking of accepting the man or woman into your life.
Many people are not even considering this factor anymore hence they are carried away by the physical attraction and possession.
In the days of our parents, however, before they go into marriage, they have to know the background and lineage where the person come from. Then marriage was sweet and pleasant as the rate of divorce cases then were so minimal compared to this jet age.
There are some questions that need to be asked before marrying that man or woman. If you cannot make more enquiries about the person, you may end up marrying a total stranger.
Would you like to know about the meaning of your dreams likewise Warfare Prayers to Tackle Them?
Get Our Dream Interpretations Book Here!
A stranger in marriage is a person whose identity or ways of life remain unknown to you.
- Prayers against evil pattern of divorce and late marriage will interest
- Questions to ask concerning some evil patterns in your family lineage
If you refuse to know some of the pattern in the man or woman’s family, though your marriage may good look at the beginning, but bitter in many years in marriage.
Whatever trend that is currently in place in the family of that person may seriously affect the marriage. You cannot ignore to ask him or her some questions if you want to have a good marriage.
2 Corinthians 6 :14, Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
A man dated a woman for 5 years. They decided to marry themselves. On the day of their first date and later on, they began to ask themselves some questions about themselves. The woman came from a Christian background with some evil patterns in the family. The guy came from good family but with some destructive patterns in the family race. When they married themselves, it is very sad to note that their marriage was suffering from demonic pattern. In the woman’s family, any man that sleeps with the woman on their honeymoon will have his glory destroyed. Also in the woman’s lineage, divorce is on the high side. In the man’s family, it is laziness and joblessness. This trend continues until they met a man of God and destroy the pattern and today they are blessed with children.
If you want to have a good marriage, you must ask questions to give you a knowledge on how to go about solving the problems or foundational attacks.
To ask a question before marry in another family lineage provides a solution to many doubts about the man or woman’s family background.
Many problems are going on in marriages which is constituting a great hindrance to homes. There are families that are suffering from late marriage problem.
They struggle to marry. They find it hard to prosper and record greatness in life. In other family, it is disappointment and negative attitudes at the edge of marriage. In many family lineage, it is either the woman fall terribly sick on the day when the man propose to her.
What is also common in other families are financial problem. On the part of the man, there is a family pattern that makes the man to lose his job anytime he marries a woman.
Are you sad or ashamed of telling him or her the story about yourself?
Questions To Ask Before Marriage In Another Family Lineage
- What kind of sin are common with your family cycle?
- What type sicknesses or diseases are common in your family?
- What kind of problem is common in your family?
- Where are your parents? If they are not alive what killed them? If they are alive, where are they?
- Are your parents living together?
- What are the occupation of your parents?
- What kind of religion does your parents practiced?
- Are they born again?
- What kind of challenges does your parents experienced before their marriage?
- Is there any strong relationship between you, your parents and other extended family?
- What are the visible trait of your father or mother?
- Has your parents in anyway cursed you?
- If your mother or father is late, how often do you see them in the dream?
- Has your parents ever regretted given birth to you?
- Are your grand mother or grand father still alive?
- What kind of habit do you practice when alone?
- Are there idols in your family lineage?
- Why the idols are still in operation in your family in this age?
- What kind of problems affects firstborn, first daughter or lastborn in your family?
- Is there love and unity among your family?
- Is there anything that happen when a person is about to succeed or prosper in your family?
- Do you have native names? If yes, what’s the meaning?
- Is your family dedicated to idols?
- Is disappointments at the edge of breakthrough rampant in your family?
- Is poverty and hardship a trend in your family lineage?
- Is there any age people get breakthrough in your family?
- Is untimely death a common phenonenum in your family?
- Do people live long or die young before or during marriage?
- Are there high rate of divorce cases in your family lineage?
- Is there any frequent pattern of late marriage in your family?
INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers for God to reveal the background of your partner. Read: Deuteronomy 29:29 and Jeremiah 33:3
- Every satanic culture in my family lineage affecting marriages, be aborted by the blood of Jesus.
- I break every evil pattern of late marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O God show me every information that I need to know about my partner, in the name of Jesus.
- Every information I need to know about my partner’s background, be revealed to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of failure at the edge of marital breakthrough, be destroyed y fire, in Jesus name.
- Any evil tongue rising up against my progress from my family line, be condemned in the name of Jesus.