False accusations against an innocent person is a serious sin before God and a serious offence before humanity. The Bible says (Psalm 35:20), “For they do not speak peace, but against those who are quiet in the land they devise words of deceit” A false accusation is to deliberately damage a person’s reputation and integrity.
False accusations is not a proof that a person actually a committed a crime or an act. Many people are locked up in jail because they were falsely accused. So many destinies are in the prison for a crime they did not know nothing about. There are cases in court because of a person who accused him or her.
There are big different between allegation and accusation. Allegation is often used to describe claims that cannot be proved by any evidence.
What is an Accusation?
An accusation is a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong. When we are accusing someone, it means that we are forcefully asserting something onto someone or something, but this accusation can be true or false.
Would you like to know about the meaning of your dreams likewise Warfare Prayers to Tackle Them?
Get Our Dream Interpretations Book Here!
The police are investigating serious accusations of bribery.
He was accused of sexually abusing his children.
What is an Allegation?
Allegation is a statement saying that someone has done something wrong or illegal without any proof
A cultist man saw an innocent person walking on a street. So when he stop him and began to engage him in talks. But all of a sudden, the cultist man shot his leg thinking that he was the man that fled their cult group without their notice. Because the man has a resemblance of the person.
Out of jealousy and envy, many people lied against the innocent in order to arrest, demote and disgrace them before people. In the working environment, this is not a new thing. There are gang up conspiracy meted out on a person who is doing well and performing a greater task at work.
People accuse others falsely when they discover somebody else promotion is near. They jealously accuse others because of the favour which the person is enjoying.
When you are surrounded by enemies of progress, they will make sure they look for your troubles. The truth is, those who make false accusations against a person are under God’s judgement (Psalm 5:6).
It is written in Mathew 5:11, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.” This is very encouraging and inspiring from our Lord Jesus Christ. In Proverbs 3:30, ”Do not contend with a man for no reason, when he has done you no harm.”
Have you ever been in the midst of gossipers? How was the experience like? That person or group of people may have gang up against you in order to harrass you and bring you down.
They are doing so because they cannot withstand the glory of God around you. Joseph, Moses, David, Jeremiah, Nehemiah, and our Lord Jesus Christ all suffered from false accusations.
It’s a thing of bitterness to observe this ugly trend in most churches today. Members will accuse their pastors for one offence or the other and pastor will preach against or accuse some of their member’s lifestyle.
For example, if a person has broken the rule, disobeyed or even done wrong things, such a person should be confronted. This confrontation should be done in a mature manner.
If the person fails to admit his or her fault, then the accusation should be presented to the appropriate department or head.
If at that point, the person fails to admit, the organisation or a person should make move by removing the person from his or her present position since he or she a rebellion heart and is unwilling to say the truth.
5 Prayers Against False Accusations
- Every power reporting me to the police because of jealousy, Father, disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic lies organised against me at the edge of my blessings, be destroyed by fire and thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. Psalm 57:1
- I come against any plans of the wicked to put me in jail, prison, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, show me the way out and defend your interest in my life, in Jesus name.
However, if you are an innocent person in this case, no matter what others say about you , it will never work against you, but a stepping stone to your progress.
In the journey of life, some of these accusations falsely levelled against you will come. Some people will intentionally accuse you falsely to see what you can do to overcome it.
If Judas Iscariot could boldly and falsely accuse our Lord Jesus Christ in His early stage of ministry, how much devil will try to accuse us too.
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT ENCOUNTER FALSE ALLEGATIONS IN THE BIBLE
- Moses led the Israelites on a 40-year journey in the wilderness in search of the Promised Land. He was accused to trying to lead them to their death, but he humbled himself, sought God, and in the end, he reached his goal.
- David, although wrongfully accused of trying to dethrone King Saul, becomes the king of Israel himself. Although he would later suffer hardships and loss as a result of the seeds of sin he had sewn, he was once again restored to his God before he died.
- And then there is Job. He had lost everything: his wife, his children, his home, his health and his livelihood. He remained faithful and obedient to God, despite his grief and despite the accusations that came his way. His reward? God restored what was taken.
Romans 8:28 says, ”And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” If you find yourself in a place where you are wrongly accused or misunderstood, get encouragement and pray for God to wipe away the shame and disappoint your mockers.
If you have been wrongly accused by a person or group, God will expose the truth to them and justify you in this matter. Let Him fight this battle to the finish and let Him show them that you are serving the living God.
PRAYERS POINTS TO OVERCOME FALSE ACCUSATIONS
- Oh God I thank you for making your presence known in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, fight against those that are fighting against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let any false allegations assigned against my life, go back to sender now, in Jesus name.
- O God, let those that are pressing my head in my place of work, be disgraced and disappointed, in the name of Jesus.
- Mercy of the living God, vindicate me from this false accusations, in the name of Jesus.
- Gang up by the wicked against my position, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- No matter how far they have gone with this case, O God arise and let their efforts work against them, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, dismiss the charges against me in court today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let this case be cancelled and erased from the mind of the person in charge, in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord, help me throughout the trying period, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, the accusations proved that I am innocence. Disappoint all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, Please protect me and send your Holy Spirit to speak to my lawyers, in the name of Jesus
- Father, let your will be done concerning this case, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I did not deserve this injustice meted against me. Intervene O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the judge be merciful to me, in the name of Jesus.