DEALING WITH FEAR AND MOCKERY
2 Timothy 1:7, ”For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Fear is one of the thing that stops people from making progress in life. It has the ability to control the mind and action exhibited by a person. As serious as it is, it causes one to feel anxiety, insecurity, and a complete lack of positive feeling. Mockery occurs when a person is in the state of fear.
Fear is the property of the devil that takes away the confidence of a person. When fear occurs, it can destroy ones faith and break into the privacy of a person to cause mockery from others. In Mark 5:35-40 , Jesus encountered mockers who laughed to ridicule Him doing miracles. The Bible makes us to understand that mockery is a negative behaviour or feelings shown by fools in Psalm 74:22.
Unlike fear, mockery puts one in a position of limitation. One of the people that was also mocked in the Bible is Blind Bartimeaus. When He saw Jesus, The Bible says, he was trying to shout the name of Jesus, but people around him was trying to order this blind man to keep quiet. To their surprise, he gained more power to cry the more (Mark 10 : 46-52).
Would you like to know about the meaning of your dreams likewise Warfare Prayers to Tackle Them?
Get Our Dream Interpretations Book Here!
The weapon of the enemy is fear. The devil knows that when a person is under the spirit of fear, it will deprive you from getting your blessings. For example, if a person had a dream where he saw himself involving in a ghastly motor accident. It is usual that such a person will wake up in fear and with negative mood.
Proverbs 3:31-35, ”Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways, for the devious person is an abomination to the LORD, but the upright are in his confidence. The LORD’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the dwelling of the righteous. Toward the scorners he is scornful, but to the humble he gives favor. The wise will inherit honor, but fools get disgrace.”
May have been trapped by the spirit of fear and mockery. Many are living a mockery and shameful life. This is true especially in times of crisis, when such a depressed people need to be encouraged. Mockers are considered to be an enemy of God.
Mockers can make you feel terribly sorry for yourself. They want you to be like them and act like them. If there is anything Jesus hate during His ministration is mockers. God usually calls them arrogant of fools who lack Godly Knowledge. Any believers who practice the art of mockery others will severely be punished by God. Galatians 6:7, ”Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”
Do you know that
- Mockers never grow
- They never progress
- Mockers find it difficult to experience the joy of the Lord
- They are always in one spot
- They are a very bad example
- Mockers are satanic broadcasters
- They are gossipers
- Mockers are enemy of progress
- Mockers never want you to leave that stage
Biblical examples of those that have gone through this stage of mockery and fear
- Prophet Jeremiah (Leviticus 3:14)
- Elisha (2 Kings 2;23)
- Nehemiah was mocked by his enemies (Nehemiah 2:19)
The fear of the unknown is the critical aspect of life. The spirit of fear is what actually make people to fall and hinder them from trying new things. Keep in mind that fear can manifest in any areas of our lives.
Look at this picture…..
The following points are the clear fact about fear…
- Fear throws and put you in a place of worry, depressed and disappointment
- Fear invites satanic attacks and manipulations
- Fear is a sign that enemy is around you
- Fear can make a small thing to be solved in a big way
- A fearful person is always far from taking action
- Fear can steal your dreams and replace it with afflictions
- Fear can scatter your relationship/marriage and makes you to believe that you are demonically possessed
- Fear can make a person to run away from his or her place of blessings
- Fear can kill and bury a person when he is still alive
- Fear will force you to call your man or woman a witch or wizard
- Fear can stop you from being open to your husband
- Fear can damage or kill you silently
- Fear can give you restless and depressed life
- Fear can make you to stop trusting your pastors or prophets
- Fear discourages new inventory and enlargement
- It can shut the down of opportunities
- Fear can make you blame everyone, including the enemy for your downfall
- A fearful person has a challenge of rising and falling
Some encouraging words about fear and mockery
- Isaiah 41:10, ”Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
- Psalms 34:4, ”I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.”
- John 16:33, ”These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
- Jeremiah 29:11, ”For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
- Isaiah 43:2, ”When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”
- Psalm 31:24, ”Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
- John 14:27, ”Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
- Psalm 121:1-2, ”I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.”
- Matthew 11:28, ”Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
- Isaiah 40:31, ”But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
- Ezekiel 37:1, ”The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,”
In conclusion, If God has not given you the spirit of fear, then you must never encourage fear and mockery to settle in your spirit. When the lights of God comes, darkness cannot comprehend it or not. You should never the spirit of fear to limit you or discourage you. In our world today, there are mockers of destiny. There are people that will never encourage you instead of them to inspire you, they will form an association together with their friends to mock you and your condition.
Some can even manifest in the dream to perpetrate this attack. Despite the fact that they know that you are doing a good thing, they will be seriously jealous. When you spend time listening to your mockers, you give them the edge to win you. But when you resist the pressure of mockers through prayers and fasting, fear will gradually fizzle out of your life.
The Bible says, you should not fear; for God is with you in that present battles. When people in your compound are mocking you for example, ”As old as she is, no man has ever come to toast her.” Be strong. When they say, ”She is as poor as a church rat.” Be strong as well. When you see a known face trying to do you evil in the dream, it is the handwork of your mockers. Use the word of Psalm 35 to challenge them and Psalm 27 to disgrace them in Jesus name.
INSTRUCTION: If you are always afraid at a certain time, kindly embark on 3 days fasting and prayers with midnight prayers. Pray on any clean water using Psalm 35 and use it to bath.
- I shall not be imprisoned by the spirit of fear and mockery, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let all my mockers over my life, be disappointed by fire, in the name of JESUS.
- Every satanic nightmare bringing fear and anxiety into my life, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- All the devises of my enemy influencing me to take a wrong step in life, backfire 100 times, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked spirit of anxiety, insecurity and disappointments mandated to rubbish my destiny, you shall not hold me ransom anymore, so therefore, depart from me, in Jesus name.
- You spirit of fear, you shall not swallow my destiny and future, in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of shame and disgrace, I am not your candidate, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every gang up of the enemy against my life, scatter by fire, fight yourself now, in Jesus name.
- Any of my enemies that are in the possession of my keys, return it by fire and go blind, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers of my father’s house making a vow against my miracles, marriage and financial breakthrough, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic troublers from my environment assigned to grip me with fear, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every curse of fear affecting my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman that wants to see the God that will deliver me from my situation, you are a liar, receive the spirit of madness and death, in Jesus name.
- Arrow of darkness fired at my place of work, backfire now, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou invisible powers, you shall not rob me of my blessings anymore, in the name of Jesus.
- Those that have mandated to mock me, Father disgrace them openly, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil eye monitoring me for evil, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil shadow from the graveyard planting the seed of evil dreams into my life, fade away by fire, in the name of JESUS.
- My Father, frustrate and scatter any household powers challenging my God, in the name of Jesus.
- By fire, by force, I overcome the spirit of fear and self-pity, in the name of Jesus.
- Any spirit of fear that wants to ridicule me, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Before the last day of this month, my enemies shall fight themselves and destroy themselves, drink their own blood and eat their flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, restore me again, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power trying to make me fear of darkness or loneliness, be paralyzed today, in the name of Jesus.
- My enemies shall not rejoice over me anymore, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be a victim of sickness and untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject any of my present condition that attracts mockery from people, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace and perseverance to believe your words and promises in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, I shall not suffer here on earth and suffer in hell, in the name of Jesus.
- All those that laughed at me will rejoice with me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let every problem designed to disgrace me and my family receive open shame, in Jesus name
- Every power that has used their mouth to finish me, I use the word of God to restore my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let the goodness and mercy that no man can understand fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father wake up from the spirit of fear and failure imposing limitation into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Satan, you are a liar, you cannot manipulate my destiny, business, in the name of Jesus.
- Covenant with loss and reproach break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O ye heavens over my destiny, open unto me like Daniel, in the name of Jesus.
- I separate myself from every relationship that instill fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing of peace of mind and direction, in the name of Jesus.
- Any properties of the devil that is in my possession, I burn you to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to cry over my situation, in the name of Jesus.
- My condition shall not attract fake sympathizers, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke any bad reports assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange spirit living with me in my house, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, locate me by your mercy today, in Jesus name
- I reject the spirit of intimidation and mockery and claim the spirit of sound mind, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever sins that I have committed in the past that is manifesting now in my life, Father, have mercy and forgive me of my sin, in Jesus name
- Every spirit of fear that has swallowed my riches, vomit now by fire, in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus deliver me from constant rejection and hatred, in the name of Jesus.
- My NAME, reject evil attack and claim favour all round, in the name of Jesus.
- You spirit of confusion at the edge of breakthroughs, die, in Jesus name.
- Any strange spirit in the body of my husband or wife that is transferring fear into my life, I uproot you from your root by the blood of Jesus.
- Holy SPIRIT, go through my past, my present and my future and destroy whatever will derail me, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, I know that the devil never gives up, help me too never to give up no matter how desperate the situation is, in Jesus name.
- Every strongman controlling my destiny, receive fire of death in Jesus name.
- I silence every stranger speaking to my mind. Holy SPIRIT lead me all the way
- Father, give me a best friend that will give me rest of mind, in Jesus name
- Every evil inheritance of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, break by fire