Midnight Prayer is an hour of spiritual warfare. It is organised for the purpose of waging war against the enemies of the night hours. Most things happens at the midnight, including good and bad forces. Midnight prayer is a commandment from God, in Acts 16:25-26, ”And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.” Know that 12 midnight and 3:00 am are sensitive hours of midnight prayer warfare. Witches and wizards gain more spiritual powers at might prayers. When evil sacrifice is about to be made, it is done at midnight hours. In fact, the devil has converted the season of the night into witchcraft operation. The Bible understand this better when it says the Angel of God shall round encampeth you and your family. Demons mostly send arrows at the night especially when their victim or spirit-man is asleep. If you want to be too hot for the devil in this end-time, you must always be a firebrand Christian (Acts 1, 2). It is impossible for the devil to gain their way through a prayerful person, never! So be prayerful! Be a friend of midnight prayer. Also do not sleep during your midnight prayer as this may portend serious danger if care is not taken.
We are going to use both Psalm 51 and Psalm 54 for our midnight prayer tonight.
Would you like to know about the meaning of your dreams likewise Warfare Prayers to Tackle Them?
Get Our Dream Interpretations Book Here!
The psalmist prayers are just for 2 hours only.
12am – 2am
Midnight Prayer: Section A
- Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
- Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
- For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
- Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
- Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
- Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
- Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
- Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
- Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
- Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
- Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
- Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
- Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
- Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
- O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
- For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
- The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
- Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
- Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
Midnight Prayer: Section B
- Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
- Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
- For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
- Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
- He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
- I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
- For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.