O GOD REMEMBER ME TODAY
Scriptural Reference: Exodus 3:1-12, Isaiah 49:1, Genesis 30:22, 8:1, Isaiah 59:1-3, Esther 2:9, 8:2, Luke 23:42, James 5:13, I Kings 3:4-5
Follow Day 4 Prayers here
If God can remember you today, it means all your problems will be over. The word Sin has made God to forgot to remember many of His children. There are lots of people who could have been enjoying the benefits of God’s remembrance today, but because of their sins, God cease to remember them whenever they make petition to Him.
For God to remember you means
- The mercy of God has come
- Divine intervention and visitation
- Fulfillment of destiny
- Marital breakthrough
- Everlasting joy
- Financial blessings etc
One day , God told a man to remove 10% from his next salary. God gave Him many benefits of paying his tithe in that particular month. The 10% of his salary should be around N50,000. The man told himself that he cannot pay this huge tithe to a pastor, thinking that the pastor will use it for personal motives. He said, ”Rather I will spend this money for my family and my neighbours.” It is very unfortunate that he did not understand the implication of his action. God had expected this man to pay his tithe so that God can perform another miracle in his life. He did not pay his tithe and God punish him and refuse to listen to Him again. Before you say, Jesus is Lord, the man has lost his job, his health and run out of God’s wisdom.
We serve the God that remember His children. Our God is not a wicked God. Whatever He ask us to do, we should do it without breaking the divine law because of our ignorance and stubbornness.
One thing that will happen when God remember you today is that all those that have forgotten to help you in the past and present, will be compelled to remember you by the order of God.
Would you like to know about the meaning of your dreams likewise Warfare Prayers to Tackle Them?
Get Our Dream Interpretations Book Here!
- Do you know that your love for others can foster God to remember you?
- Do you know that your humility can make God to remember you?
- Do you know that your prayer life can encourage God to remember you?
- Do you know most times your cry during prayers can provoke God to remember you?
- Do you know that telling others ”I am sorry” can make God to remember you?
- Do you know that loving your husband or wife after emotional battles can make God to remember your home?
- Do you know as a man calling your wife back to your house can make God to remember you?
There are great people in the Bible who God remembered because one of their relationship and covenant with God. One person on our list is Sarah. When God visited Sarah at home, the promise of 25 years was fulfilled in just 1 day. Oh Sarah must have prayed, fasted, singing and praising God in her trial period. No matter what you are passing through in life, the story of Sarah would make you fruitful in Jesus name.
When God remembered Mashack, Shadrack and Abednego, the king was surprised seeing them alive. The Bible says, God visited them in a fiery furnace. What was supposed to destroy them becomes a ladder to their breakthrough and testimony. The fire that was supposed to kill them loosed all the ropes that bound them.
When God remembered Cornelius, all his wasted years were restored. In Acts 10:1-8, the Bible said, God remembered his prayers and his alms. Everything he had ever done God remembered in one year and salvation came to his house.
When God was about to destroy the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, He “remembered Abraham” and spared Lot on his behalf (Gen. 19:29). When Israel was in bondage in Egypt, we read that “God remembered His covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob” (Exod. 2:24). When Mary conceived Jesus by the Holy Spirit, she praised God who remembered His mercy as He had spoken to Abraham and his offspring (Luke 1:54-55). The penitent thief on the cross asked, “Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom” (Luke 23:42). In every case, the idea is the same: God remembers in the sense of taking action on His promises.
God remembered Noah and those on the ark. It points to God’s faithfulness. From our point of view, it may seem that God has forgotten. Perhaps He has been silent for a long while. But He will act on our behalf in His time. He remembers. He is faithful to those who are His. God’s faithful remembrance is seen in three ways in Genesis 8: in His past salvation; in His promise of future preservation; and in His present provision.
When Rachel wanted to bear children, but could not, we read that “God remembered Rachel” and she conceived and bear Joseph (Gen. 30:22). When God remember you, special things would always happen. People may forget your good deeds but the promise of God is that God will never forget about you. God will always remember and come through for you in His time and season.
Follow our last Day 2 fasting and prayers
Read more about 7 days fasting and prayers
You can bookmark our previous 21 days midnight prayers.
Time of today’s fasting is from 6am – 6pm
Reasons Why Some Believers Are Forgotten
1. When they decide to dwell in sin.
2. When they live a life of bitterness and unforgiveness.
3. When they decide to be disobedient to God.
4. When they are impatient and go ahead of God.
5. When you maltreat an underprivileged who God has brought your way for help.
What Happens When God Remembers A Person
1. God turns every death sentence into long life when He remembers a person.
2. God brings healing and deliverance when He remembers a person.
3. God will change every negative label and tag placed upon you.
4. Favour and blessings are released upon a person when God remembers a person.
5. When the Lord remembers a person, He restores and gives grace for supernatural accomplishments.
6. God will suspend natural laws for your benefit when He remembers you
How To Provoke The Remembrance Of God
1. Prayer – when you realize that God has forgotten about you all you have to do is to pray for God to remember you.
2. You must repent of every sin and disobedience
3. Give the Lord a sacrifice. Sacrifices and offerings have the power to provoke the remembrance of God.
This is your week of remembrance from God.
STEP TO PRAYERS
- Praise and worship God
- Genuine repentance and forsaken your sins
- Ask God for forgiveness and mercy
Psalms 37:7-9, ”Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.”
SECTION A PRAYER POINTS
Section A prayers are for morning and afternoon session
- Father, remember me and let me be among those that will be favoured this month, in the name of Jesus
- Father, remember me and let my life be a testimony to others, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember all my prayers and fasting of the past and present, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember my years of labour, my years of marital disappointments and make things work out for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember all my offerings and sacrifices, O God, give me the wisdom to make progress, the grace to overtake my enemies in the battle of life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me today and let my names be written in the Book of Life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me and let my situations be over today (Name the challenges), in the name of Jesus
- O God that remembered Sarah, remember me today by Your mercy and let me bear children in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O God that remembered Abraham, remember me today and let your promises in my life be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.
- The God that remembered the children of Israelite, remember me and my family and deliver us from disobedience and ignorance, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me and let people celebrate my fruitfulness in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me and let those who have forgotten me in the past begin to remember me for good, in the name of Jesus. (Call their names if you can remember)
- Father, remember my marriage and let there be sound joy and celebration in my home, in the name of Jesus.
- The God of Paul and Silas, remember me today and loose all the yokes of the wicked around my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me in my waiting period of my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember all your promises in my life and fulfill them, in the name of Jesus (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Father, remember me and give me my reward this year. Let people know that I, Joshua Orekhie, is serving the living God. Show up in my affairs, in the name of Jesus.
- Father remember my service in your house, you remembered Zechariah and gave him John the Baptist, give me my own child, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me today and prove to my enemies that I cannot never be poor or remain stagnant, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember all my love and faithfulness to Your Word, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me today and restore whatever the devil has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me today as You remembered Job., Let those who are mocking my condition, be mocked by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, remember me in my present challenges, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, You remembered Noah during his difficult season, remember me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Pray for Evangelist Joshua, ministry and partners worldwide
SECTION B PRAYER POINTS
Section B prayers are for midnight only (12am – 2am).
- O God of Joseph, let my enemies be disappointed over God’s remembrance in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, change my status and make me relevant, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be forgotten by my helpers, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of rejection and lack of helpers, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine help over my situation, in the name of Jesus
- I bind the wicked spirit that allows my helpers to forget their promises for me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the mercy of God, let divine blessings rush towards me, in the name of Jesus
- Every curse of late marriage programmed into my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Declare this many times: O God, remember me by my names
- Every power that wants my helpers to be frustrated over my situation, today, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
- I come out from the hidden place where my enemies kept me from being noticed, in Jesus name
- Mercy of God deliver me from the spirit of castaway, in the name of Jesus
- Whether the devil likes it or not, My God shall remember me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let all those who are reporting me to my helpers, be exposed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power attacking my helpers, what are you waiting for? DIE by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Father, do something new in my life that will shock my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus Christ, the Glory changer, remember me today, in the name of Jesus
- Let Your glory O Lord overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus
- Father, let Your purpose for my life come to pass, in the name of Jesus
- The power of the devil will not swallow my faith in Christ Jesus.
- The enemy that does not want me to fulfil my destiny shall be frustrated and disappointed, in the name of Jesus
- O God, if I have been forgotten by You, remember me by your art of mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not see my helpers and fight them, in the name of Jesus
- I cancel every yoke of forgotten spirit operating in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Pray for Evangelist Joshua, ministry and partners
For those who cannot take part in the ongoing fasting and prayers due to one challenge or the other, we have been directed by the Holy Spirit to keep feeding your soul with the word of God daily.
WEDNESDAY – 2 Kings 2:11-14, 2 Kings 13:14-19
NIGHT – Matthew 17:18-21
You can send your prayer requests to us: email@example.com.