You are welcome to our 3 days fruit fasting and prayers that start today 21st Friday – 23rd Sunday April 2017. Today is the day 1 of the fasting.
HOW TO GO ABOUT THE FRUIT FASTING By Dreams With Joshua
1. The fasting starts from 6am – 12pm everyday. We are to break the fasting by 12pm with fruits. So after 12pm, you are free to take any kinds of fruits only that are not processed or cooked or in most cases diluted. This set of people to take this fasting with the breaking of fruits only are those who have been taking this kind of fasting.
2. This stage is for those who are just taking this fruit fasting for the very first time. This set of people will start the fasting from 6am – 12pm. So immediately after 12pm, It is advised that they use fruits and water to break the fasting till the period of 11:59pm. Once we enter a new day, that is from 12am, eating of fruits or drinking of water will stopped. If you know that you cant take it, do not force yourself. It is better you dont do it than to do it and stop half way.
God requires genuine repentance from His children. Anyone who claims to be a true servant of God must do away with all manners of sin and repent from them immediately. Repentance is the key to salvation. There are blessings that requires you to confess and forsake your sins. This is the areas most people are finding it difficult to do. It is easy to see some believers praying forgetting to make a restitution of their sins.
In Psalm 66:18, the Bible says, If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
Iniquity is the enemy of God. Sometimes when we say, for example, Father I repent from my sin. Forgive me of my sin, I promise not to go back to my sins. So help me God. We do not mean it, that is, we are not making the confession or repentance genuinely from the heart. The fruit of repentance is the ability to do the will of God.
Peter said in Acts 3:19, ”Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. Sin and holiness does not go with each other. You cannot practice sin and expect the grace of God to abound Romans 6:1. Jesus make a holy statement, ”Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the kingdom of God is near.” (Mat 3:2). Our Lord Jesus is seriously weeping for sinners who have backsliding and doing the things of the world. What a joy in heaven for a sinner that repented from sin. Any believers that aspires for true repentance will receive the mercy of His Father. Proverbs 28:13
WHAT IS REPENTANCE?
Repentance means to surrender ones life to God. David A. Desilvaput it this way: ”Repentance is the divinely appointed means of repairing the relationship between God and humankind..”
To repent means to change or have a change of mindset. No wonder the Bible says, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things have passed away, behold all things became new. Repentance involves putting away the sinful activities of a person. Our sins makes us unclean and put a damacation between God and man Isaiah 59:2. The Lord has declared that ”No unclean thing can inherit the kingdom of heaven.” Repentance is sometimes painful but it leads to Gods forgiveness and lasting blessings. John writes, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us (1 John 1:8-10). The major key to true repentance is confession. Unfortunately, many have lost the true meaning of repentance. For example, some people repent of their sin, by tomorrow they continue in the habit of that sin. When you ask them why? They will tell you that it is the devil. The call of repentance may seem redundant for those who are wallowing themselves in sin. When you fail to repent of your sins, you will be condemned by God. When you deliberately commit yourself into sin thinking that God will forgive you, quite right He will. But do not forget the passage that says For the wages of sin is death, for the gift of God is eternal life. Sin has a good connection with death.
The power of sin has exposed the destiny of people to the devil. So to free themselves from such sin become so difficult.
The story of a man shocked me. He sent me a message about his situation on WhatsApp. He demanded me to pray for him which I agreed to. I told him to embark on 7 days fasting and prayers. On the third day, a woman came to visit this man in his house. Before you say, Jesus is Lord, he has already slept with this woman. He called me to know if he should continue the fasting or start all over again. I told him to continue with prayer of mercy through the fasting.
As Christians we must strive to keep our thoughts pure and in line with the word of God. Philippians 4:8 challenges the Believer, “Whatsoever things are holy, … pure, … and of good report …think [meditate] on these things.”
WHAT TO DO TO REPENT FROM SIN
1. Give your life to Christ.
2. Determine to identify the areas of your sins
3. Cry out to God for total repentance through prayers and fasting
4. Confession and repentance of sins
5. Enter a covenant with God of not going back to your old life
6. Making restitution
7. Asking for the blood of Jesus to speak mercy and forgiveness
8. Forgive those that are offend you Matt 6:14-15
9. Be cautious of your friends around you and your environment
10. Determine not to be ignorance of the things of God 1 Peter 1:14-16
10. Live a righteous life Leviticus 20:26
DAY 1 PRAYERS OF REPENTANCE
INSTRUCTION: Go down on your knee and take the following prayers of repentance. Pray them according to 1 John 1:9, Ps 32:5,
1. Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I confess that I am a sinner. I have sinned against God and against humanity. My Father, I cannot deliver myself from this sin that has eaten deep into my life thereby affecting my marriage, finance, children, visa, fruit of the womb etc. I have a lived a sinful and regretful life which are not too pleasing in thy sight O LORD. I ask you to forgive me my sin…..(name them). I therefore repent of the sin committed deliberately or sin done by mistake or errors. You said in your word that without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. I want to see your glory in my life. I want to see your presence around me O Lord. I choose to establish a covenant of holiness with you. I choose right now to turn away from my old life and follow you into a new life.
2. My Heavenly Father, For it is written Psalm 86:5 ”For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.” I am your child. save me from the bondage of sins. Cleanse me from evil and unrighteousness. Jesus Christ the yoke breaker, break the yoke of this inherited sin ____(mention them) in my life, in Jesus name. I ask for the blood of Jesus to cover my sins and make me white as snow. I receive you into my life to be my Lord and my personal Saviour in Jesus name.
3. I thank you Lord for saving me! Thank you for covering all my sins under the blood! Thank you for giving me a whole new life. I ask Lord that you will help me to grow into the man/woman you have created me to be in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF RE-COMMITTMENT
4. Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I know that You died on the cross of Calvary and rose up the third day for my salvation and faith in Christ Jesus. I have tried to reconnect or come back to you but my thought, fear, worry and mostly my friends are pulling me back away from you. I therefore confess to you that I am a sinner. I have backslided. O Lord, have mercy on me and bring me closer to you like a prodigal son in Jesus name. I ask for your forgiveness and mercy for the evil have done in the past which is hurting my life and destiny. I am determined to repent and flee away from this wicked act…….(name them). Help me O Lord so that I can be called one of your children. I am tired of this sin.
5. I now recommit my life unto you Lord Jesus. I want to come home! I want you to be the LORD of my life now and forever more! Please forgive me for wandering and walking away from you. Please forgive me for my stubborness in listening to You. I am so sorry that I have hurt you. O Lord, help me. I ask that my sins be covered by your blood. I thank you for the price you paid so that I can be cleansed from all sins in Jesus name.
6. O LORD, fill ,me once again with Your Holy Spirit that I might live unto righteousness with you. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me O Lord. I choose this day. As for me, I choose to serve the Lord to the end
7. I thank you for restoring me into fellowship with you. Thank you for the blood of Jesus that has cleansed me. Thank you that for restoring my spiritual life. O LORD, use me to advance the kingdom of God everyday of my life. I ask all these things in Jesus name.
REPENTANCE PRAYER FOR SEXUAL SIN (ADULTERY OR FORNICATION)
FATHER, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ. I confess that I have sinned sexually and defilement of my body. I have committed adultery/fornication with…………(mention names if you can remember) I have betrayed…………………. (If married). I have broken the covenant of marriage with………….(If married) that you were a witness to. I am sorry Lord for falling into sexual sin. I promise not to fornicate, (masturbate) again. I repent now in Jesus name. I choose to walk away from the sin and follow you till eternal. I choose to be faithful and obedient to Your word till the rest of my life. I ask that you would heal my marriage of this sin. I choose to follow your ways. I choose to remain pure until the time when you bring my husband/wife to me (if not married). I now forsake and flee from sexual relationship and lustful desire in Jesus name. I break the ungodly sexual soul tie with …….right now. I apply the blood of Jesus Christ to protect my soul from lust. I ask you to forgive me for adultery/fornication and I am truly sorry that I have disobeyed your word and hurt you. Thank you Father for your mercy and your grace towards me. Thank you for another chance with you. Thank you for the blood of Jesus that cover all sins. Thank you for the grace to come and make it right. I ask all these things in Jesus name Amen
PRAYER OF REPENTANCE WHEN YOU MESS UP
FATHER, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ Christ. I confess that I have sinned. I have messed up by………..(Name the sins)……. . I acknowledge that this sin is against what Your word says concerning me in Jeremiah 29:11 and therefore I repent of it right now in Jesus name. I come to your throne of grace and I ask your forgiveness of this sin. I put this sin on the altar and ask that the blood of Jesus be applied to this sin. Help me O God to gain the victory in this area of my life in Jesus name. I ask that you would give me unction of the Holy Spirit before I say or do anything that would offend or grieve you. I ask for your forgiveness and I ask for grace in the name of Jesus. Father, I ask that you would fix the mess that I have made with this sin. It is only you that can fix the unfixable! Only you can make all things new! I ask all these things in the name of Jesus Amen. I hold onto to your word in Hebrews 12:14 – Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
SECTION B PRAYER POINTS
INSTRUCTION: Take these prayers immediately you finished taking the prayers of repentance. These following prayers should be taken mostly in the morning, and night. But if you also have the time to take them in the afternoon, you are free to do that too.
A. PRAISE AND WORSHIP GOD
B. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DISTRACT YOU
1. O ye heavens, accept my prayers of mercy in this fasting program, in Jesus name (Pray it well)
2. O God of mercy: By your mercy, hearken to my voice and return it with the release of your mercy, in the name of Jesus
3. O Lord of mercy, let my way of life be upright before you, in the name of Jesus. (2 Samuel 22:26) (Pray it well)
4. O God of mercy, uproot the root of sin in my life and give me a total control over it, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well)
5. Any sins that I have inherited from my parents and ancestors, O God, use your hand of mercy to cleanse them away in Jesus name.(Pray it well)
6. Every power of sin, I arrest you today, in the name of Jesus
7. Every enemy of my progress inside and outside me, listen to me, I have obtained the mercy of God now, so therefore, pack your loads and dive yourself to the wilderness, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well)
8. The blood of Jesus speak mercy and deliverance into my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Wherever the powers of my father’s house has disconnected me from God’s mercy, Mercy of God, connect me back and restore me afresh, in Jesus name.
10. O God use the right hand of Your mercy to settle my case in this fasting in Jesus name. (Pray it well)
11. My Father, by the power of your mercy, open all doors closed against me due to this sin………, in Jesus name
12. My Father, my God, right from this hour, use your precious blood to wipe away all evil hands over my destiny, in Jesus name.(Pray it well)
13. O God that makes heaven His throne and the earth his footstool, by your mercy, look unto me as your child and deliver me from this shame, in Jesus name. (Pray it well)
14. By your mercy O Lord, you heard the cry of blind Bartimaeus, hear my cry of mercy and settle my case tonight, in Jesus name.
15. O God of mercy, let your terror fall on my adversaries so that they will not have the ability to pursue me again, in Jesus name.
16. Power of God that exposes the works of darkness, begin to expose those powers covering the heaven of my mercy, in Jesus name. (Pray it well)
17. O God remember me in this fasting program and give me the grace to flee from sin, in Jesus name. (Pray it well)
18. By the mercy of God, I shall marry this year……..If unmarried. (mention your case to God) in Jesus name.
19. By the mercy of God, let there be a way for me in the wilderness, in Jesus name.
20. Every power robbing me of the mercy and favour of God, your time is over, release me and die, in Jesus name (Pray it well)
21. Isaiah 57:12, I challenge any power that wants to pollute my relationship with God and vowed that I will never benefit my salvation with Christ, in the name of Jesus.
22. Ps 25:7; Every sin of my past and present shall not lead me astray, in the name of Jesus.
23. 2 John 1:3; My Father, let your grace, mercy and peace continue to abide with me, in my marriage, in my business, in the name of Jesus.
24. Deut 4:31; O Lord, do not let the sins of my ancestors to destroy me and close my heaven, in the name of Jesus.
25. 2 Sam 22:26; O God of mercy, show me mercy and let my ways of life be upright before you, in the name of Jesus.
26. 1 Peter 2:3; Just because of Your mercy O Lord, let your mercy revive my lost blessings, in the name of Jesus.
27. 1 Tim 1:16; My Father, grant me your mercy concerning my sins so that I can dwell with You in heavenly place, in the name of Jesus.
28. Rom 9:15-16; Holy Spirit, take my sins off my life and replace it with your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
29. James 2:13; O God of mercy overshadow me with your mercy. Do not let my enemies to rejoice over my sin, in Jesus name.
30. Psalm 29:13; O Lord, I bring every sin before You right now. The sin of…….(Name them).
31. Powers of my father’s house assigned to make me miss heaven, release me and die, in Jesus name.
32. Proverbs 1:15; I have vowed not to walk in the way and path of sinners again for the rest months of this year. Lord, help me to fulfill this vow, in Jesus name.
33.You wicked power dragging my faith behind, be paralyzed by fire, in Jesus name.
34. O Lord, by your mercy, destroy every power that is delaying your blessing from manifesting in my life in the name of Jesus.
35. Let your power of mercy destroy every evil chains and evil bondage that is holding my destiny down in the name of Jesus.
36. Pray for Evangelist Joshua and his ministry. Pray any prayers as led now
37. Begin to thank God for answered prayers.
GOOD NEWS FROM HEAVEN!!!
I want to congratulate you because the Lord has just answered your prayers in Jesus name. He asked me to tell you that He has forgiven you and have mercy upon you. The devils and his host are afraid of you, this is because you are no longer in darkness. The power of God has translated you into the kingdom of His dear sonCol 1:13. You are now a true child of God having his/her name written in the book of life. Be rest assured that Satan may try to look for other ways to test you. Do not give in to the devil. Always be sober and vigilant. (1 Peter 5:8)
POINT TO NOTE:
YOU CAN SEND 3 SPECIAL PRAYER REQUESTS IN THIS 3 DAYS FRUIT FASTING AND PRAYERS THROUGH OUR OFFICIAL MAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US ON:
FACEBOOK: EVANGELIST JOSHUA OREKHIE
TWITTER: EVANG JOSHUA OREKHIE
FIRST BANK, 3032749606
NAME: JOSHUA OREKHIE
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE OF YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS AFTER SOWING TO: +2348099828623
POINT TO NOTE:
YOU CAN SEND 3 SPECIAL PRAYER REQUESTS IN THIS 3 DAYS FRUIT FASTING AND PRAYERS THROUGH OUR OFFICIAL MAIL: email@example.com
Would you like to know about the meaning of your dreams likewise Warfare Prayers to Tackle Them?
Get Our Dream Interpretations Book Here!
FOLLOW US ON:
FACEBOOK: EVANGELIST JOSHUA OREKHIE
TWITTER: EVANG JOSHUA OREKHIE