POWERFUL SCRIPTURAL VERSES AGAINST DREAM ATTACKS
Dream is the picture of those things that is likely to happen to people in the present or future. The human spirit is exposed to the spiritual world while asleep. The Bible says, “But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way” (Matthew 13:25). Over 65% of our nightmares occurs at night, while the other percentages are in the day.
The enemy takes the advantage of our dreams to sow tares and leave us empty on the bed. The most common dreams among many people is usually the attack of eating in the dream, being chased by animals, masquerade, having sex, fighting with beast, snake dream, and picking fruits or money off the ground. These are the ways by which people are severely attacked by the devil.
Spiritual battles takes place in our dreams and the Devil uses them to attack us each day. Satanic powers have continued to use bad dreams to pollute, delay, and cause many setbacks in marriage and finances.
The following Bible verses have carefully been put together to serve as great deliverance from dream attacks.
The Holy Spirit Himself will move very powerfully against the demon of bad dreams if you start quoting these kinds of battle verses directly against them.
These battle verses will arm you spiritually and with power to use against any demons you may have to engage with in your dream world. However, the Bible says says, without faith is is impossible to please God. So you need high velocity of faith to destroy the source of the demonic kingdom.
No matter how terrible are your dream, they ‘ll surely bow to the name of Jesus. As you take these following Scriptures the Holy Spirit will guide, protect and fight for you. Relax!
1. Hebrews 2:14, “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; ”
2. Colossians 1:13, ” Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:”
3. 1 John 3:8, ”He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
4. Philippians 2:9-11, ”Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
5. Mark 16:17-18, ”And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
6. Isaiah 54:17, ”No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
7. James 4:7, ”Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
8. Luke 10:19, ”Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
9. Joshua 1:5, ”There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
10. Ephesians 6:11-12, ”Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil..For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
11. Isaiah 59:19, ”So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”
12. Psalm 91:11, ”For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”
13. 1 Samuel 2:9, ”He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.”
14. Psalm 34:17, ”The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.”
15. Isaiah 42:13, ”The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.”
16. Isaiah 45:2, ”I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:”
17. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, ”For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”
18. Matthew 18:18-19, ”Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”
19. Deuteronomy 28:7, ”The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.”
20. Deuteronomy 3:22, ”Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you.”
21. Matthew 11:12, ”And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
22. 2 Chronicles 20:15, ”And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.”
23. Numbers 23:23, “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
24. Psalm 18:44-45, “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.”
25. Psalm 68:1-2, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”
26. Psalm 27:2, “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
27. 2 Timothy 4:18, “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
28. Isaiah 8:8-10, “And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel. Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”
29. Zechariah. 4:7, “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.”
30. Isaiah 49:24-26, “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
31. Jeremiah 30:16-17, “Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
32. Jeremiah 17:18 , “Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.”
33. Revelation 12:11, ”And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
34. Job 5:12, “He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.”
35. Isaiah 50:7-9, “For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.”
35. Joshua 10:25, ”And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the Lord do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.”
36. 1 Peter 5:8, ”Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”
37. Matthew 3:10, “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
38. Revelation 13:10, “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
39. Matthew 12:29, ”Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.”
40. Exodus 15:6, ”Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.”
41. Isaiah 45:2, ”I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:”
42. Jeremiah 1:8, ”Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.”
43. Psalm 27:1, ”The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”