BIBLE VERSES AGAINST SEXUAL DREAM
Romans 12:2, ”And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
2 Corinthians 10:3-6, ”For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”
Philippians 4:6-8, “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Sexual dream is one of the most tragic attack against the children of God. The Bible says, we should not defile the temple of God which is our body. Dream about sex indicates spiritual pollution.
Would you like to know about the meaning of your dreams likewise Warfare Prayers to Tackle Them?
Get Our Dream Interpretations Book Here!
During sex contact, there is an exchange of virtues (blood). Sex is a powerful magnet that can form a soul tie between a man and a woman. Whether it is physical or spiritual sexual intercourse.
In the spirit realm, spirit spouse are spirits that romance and make love to people in their dreams. For example, a woman can have sex with the spirit husband and be forced into a spiritual marriage.
While a woman that experience such sexual encounter in the dream may find it difficult to marry in the real life. When a woman sexually engages with a person (spirit) in the dream, the powers would make sure that such a lady is unattractive to men, or naturally hate men for being unlucky to them.
On the other hand, a man seriously harassed by spirit wife also have his own peculiar challenges. He is likely to experience financial loss. If a man is preparing for marriage, the sexual demon would close his financial blessing and make his marital plans be aborted.
Other symptoms are the fact that such a man would find it hard to settle down or achieve his own destiny as a man. It is a shame when a grown up is still living under the cover of his parents. It is the works of the spirit wife. They take time to delay him.
The word of God is a great spiritual weapon to fight against the spirit husband and wife ( incubbi and succubi ). To dream about sex is very bad. Sexual dream is a negative meaning of unfruitfulness. Constant sex in the dream opens the evil covenant with marine demons.
WHO CAN PERFORM SEXUAL DREAM OVER A PERSON?
Powers that exercise evil authority over others include:
1. Territorial demons. Deuteronomy 7:5, Deuteronomy 12:2-3, 19, 2 Timothy 2:26.
They employ the service of people living in your environment and use their image to molest you sexually in the dream. They can use the face of mad or ordinary people.
2. Parents, stepparents, and grandparents. These demons can use the face of our parents, stepparents or even the image of the forefather to harrass us in the dream. These powers would make sure you start calling them witch for appearing in your dream, thereby causing war. Most times, they are not witch. If you observe this kind of dream is persistent, but with prayers, you can know if they are witch or not.
3. Siblings. A good example is Abimelech the son of Gideon, who killed all his brothers because he was insecure. Judges 9:5. They can conjure the face of your siblings to penetrate you sexually. This is done for you to allow them gain access into your life.
5. Spouses and ex-spouses. A wicked spouse can influence the spirit of sexual dream against a person. This is particularly common with ex-lovers. A power preparing an evil net to catch you.
6. Wicked men. Psalm 9:16.
7. Ancestral powers. They use weapons such as evil flow, collective captivity, evil covenants, and curses to oppress you sexually in the dream.
8. Witchcraft powers. These are manipulative spirits that try to use their demonic power through astral projection to have sex with a person in the dream. Ezekiel 13:18.
9. Friends. If you have good friends, it is one of the factors that the devil can use against you. They will come in the form of their identity to romance and sleep with you spiritually. They can use your good friends to establish evil covenant and spiritual marriage
10. Marine powers. They use spirit spouse to steal, pollute and destroy glory. This wicked and polluted spirit wife or husband are sent from the water kingdom to padlock your earthly marriage.
Many marriages have been destroyed, others have been stolen. Having sex in the dream opens the door for the enemy to attack and sow tares into a person’s life. However, the bible has told us that we should be watchful for the adversaries seeking to devour marriages.
Evil covenant has been established to initiate an capture destinies through sexual dreams. There are some bible verses that have been written by the Holy Spirit to overcome the stronghold of the devil. One of the Bible verses is taken from the book of Matthew 13:25, ” But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.”
For example, when a man is releasing sperm in the dream, it means his virtues have been stolen and manipulated. And when a woman is releasing in the dream, she has sold her destiny to the marine agents. This is when such lady will be possessed by serpentile and marine spirits. You have to cry out to God for full restoration of your marital glory.
WHY PRAYERS AGAINST SEXUAL DREAM DEMONS are not working for some people. (Proverbs 6:16-19)
- Faulty foundation
- The practice of sin
- Having the picture of porn in their phones
- Operating under a demonic curse and covenant
- Keeping evil association
- Lovers of partying
- Bringing or wearing unclean clothes
- Dating many people
- Deceiving women/men
- Harbouring witchcraft
BIBLE VERSES AGAINST SEXUAL DREAM
John 10:10, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”
- 2 Corinthians 6:14, ”Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?”
- Colossians 1:13, ”Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:”
- 1 John 3:8, ”He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
- Matthew 10:1, ”And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.”
- Isaiah 54:17, ”No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
- Psalm 44:5, ‘‘Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.”
- Psalm 27:1-2, ”The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
- Joshua 1:5, ”There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
- Matthew 12:29, ”Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.”
- Isaiah 42:13, ”The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.”
- Deuteronomy 9:3, ”Understand therefore this day, that the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee.”
- Jeremiah 1:8, ”Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.”
- Psalm 138:7, ”Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.”
- Psalm 18:2, ”The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”
- Matthew 12:43, ”When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.”
- Psalm 18:17, ”He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.”
- I Samuel 2:9, ”He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.”
- Ephesians 6:12, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
- 1 Peter 5:8-9, “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.”
- Ephesians. 6:11-17, “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”
- Luke 10:19, “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.”
- Matthew. 18:18-19, “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
- 1 Corinthians. 10:13, “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”
- Deuteronomy. 3:22, “Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.”
- Joshua 1:9, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- Every evil power having sex with me in the dream, I break the ties between me and you, so therefore, burn to ashes and die, in Jesus name.
- Blood of Jesus, purge my spirit, soul, and body, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power stealing my virtues through sexual dream, be arrested, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- I break every sexual curse upon my life, in Jesus name
- O Lord, every satanic masks behind this fellow having sex with me in the dream, be exposed and disgraced out by fire.
- I scatter and destroy every spirit spouse and children bearing my name in the spirit, in Jesus name
- Let the arrow of God’s vengeance strike the spirit husband and his sexual organs dead, in Jesus name.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise and evacuate every sperm and deposit of the spirit husband from my womb, organs, and from my system and my life, in Jesus name.
- Every spirit of ex boyfriend or girlfriend in my life on assignment to torment my marriage, die. Pray other prayers as led!
- O Lord whatever is attracting the spirit spouse to me, break by fire, in Jesus name. Please read 1 Cor 6:18; 1 Thess 4:3; Eph 5:27