Bad dreams are the root of many problems. In getting the problem of evil dreams solved, you will have to cancel every bad dream in your life through some Bible verses.
There are lots of verses in the Bible that can cancel, nullify, scatter the effect of bad dreams or evil dreams. If we use the Bible verses well to fight against some bad dreams, there wouldn’t have been the proliferation of evil dreams surrounding our lives today. In every battle, the word of God is the right weapon to achieve a considerable victory.
Our dear Lord Jesus is the perfect example of this discourse. He declares, ”It is written..” This means that whatever our Lord says was season from the account of the Bible (Matthew 4:1-11). When Satan (Bad dreams) tempted Jesus 3 times in the wilderness, Jesus only confronted the devil with the Word of God.
Most people don’t know how to use the Bible verses to cancel the manifestation of their bad dreams or evil dreams. Some Bible verses cannot perform the needed expectation until they are taken seriously.
A believer that only pray against bad dreams or evil dreams without the support of Bible verses, he or she is only disturbing himself or herself. That is why some people remain in bondage of bad or evil dreams for many years.
How do we overcome bad dreams? This is a good question answered in Bible verses.
To overcome bad dreams or evil dreams through some powerful verses of the Bible can install a quick deliverance in the life of a person. Just as the word of God is a threat to the devil.
As a Christian, we have the power to exercise control over the devil. We can overpower the weapon of darkness by daily confessing the word of God against any bad dreams.
Here are some examples of bad dreams
- Eating in the dream
- Flying in the dream
- Swimming in the river
- Breastfeeding in the dream
- Going to the village
- Writing exams in the dream
- Carrying firewood in the dream
- Seeing red things in the dream
- Going back to your formal school
- Counting dirty money or rough money in the dream
- Crying in the dream
- Sexual dream
Quickly let’s look at some importance, benefits, advantages of reading Bible verses concerning our bad dreams or evil dreams
- The Bible cancels the bad dreams from manifesting
- The Bible takes away the presence of darkness in your dreams (John 8:12, Matthew 5:16)
- The Bible serves as a divine power or weapon to pull down the wall of bad dreams or evil dreams in our lives (2 Cor 10:4-5)
- The Word of God protects you from every witchcraft captivity (2 Timothy 4:18)
- The Word of God gives you assurance that the evil dreams has been overcome (Luke 10:19)
- It will give you freedom over that bad dream or evil dream
- It will open the eyes of your understanding to that dream
- Reading verses of the Bible against that bad dreams makes you wise and rebuke ignorance mentality (Proverbs 2:6, Job 32:7-9)
- Reading verses of the Bible against that dream brings joy and gladdens your spirit
- It will make you powerful and have control of your dream life
Here are the 20 Bible verses to cancel any kinds of bad dreams or evil dreams
- Matthew 18:18 KJV, ”Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
- Luke 10:19 KJV, ”Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
- Psalm 27:1-2 KJV, ”The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
- Revelation 12:11 KJV, ”And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- Mark 11:23, ”For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”
- John 10:10 KJV, ”The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.”
- Proverbs 3:24 KJV, ”When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.”
- Isaiah 28:18 KJV, ”And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.”
- Isaiah 59:19 KJV, ”So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV, ”For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
- James 4:7 KJV, ” Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
- Lamentations 3:37 KJV, “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?”
- Joel 2:21 KJV, ” Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.”
- Ephesians 6:12 KJV, ”For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
- Mark 3:27 KJV, ”No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.”
- Galatians 3:13 KJV, “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”
- Psalm 118:12 KJV, ”They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.”
- Isaiah 54:17 KJV, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
- Numbers 23:23 KJV, ”Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
- Deuteronomy 28:7 KJV, “The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.”