Prayer Against Poverty Sponsored Dream
3 John 2, ” Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
Psalm 113:7-8, ”He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.”
What dream of poverty can do in the life of a person
- It hinders freedom
- It restricts deliverance
- It opens door to limitation and curse
- It does not make a person to progress
- It kills the dream or gift of a person
- It makes people fall easily to sin
- It motivates people to do illegitimate work to get money
- It makes one irrelevant in the family
- It attracts constructive insults and embarrassments
- It breaks homes and put the destiny of children in standstill
Poverty is a word used for the poor. It is a tragic experience when a person encounter poverty-sponsored dream. When a person who is supposed to make progress at the top, for example, such a person would be busy dreaming about village or wearing a rag. It is a problem when you noticed most people who are supposed to be financial sound are suffering from the foundation of poverty -stricken dream. This kinds of dream can never let someone to move forward or accomplish destiny.
Poverty-sponsored dream is a big disease. The agenda of the devil is to load your destiny with some bad dreams that will frustrate you and make you poor in life. Many have tried to conquer those dreams through fasting and prayers, it’s as if the more they pray, the more the bad stricken dream is getting more tougher. Sometimes, breaking the yoke of a certain nightmare can take several years to leave a person completely. The enemy exist in this dream of so many people. When you continue to dream about your foundation (village), you may end up not achieving anything in life – that’s the plan of the devil.
So many people have sold their riches, wealth to the devil through their dream. Such people are like an empty vessel who has nothing to deliver to this world.
When you have money, but you cannot account for it, you are operating under the anointing of poverty-sponsored dream. When you cannot get money to do some certain things in life, the devil is planting some dreams to steal your blessings. For example, a man can be wealthy in the physical realm, and still be poor. These powers are charged with the responsibility to put someone on a reverse gear and keep them in low level in life.
LET ME BRIEFLY HIGHLIGHT THE POVERTY-SPONSORED DREAM
In the dream you may have been ….
- Seeing rat eating your money
- Seeing someone stealing your money
- Seeing yourself having sex with someone
- Walking barefooted
- Seeing your late parents giving you something
- Wearing rags
- In nakedness
- Eating in the dream
- Begging for money
- Wearing a bad shoe or notice your shoe was stolen
- Seeing your hands tied down
- Seeing yourself in the village
- Seeing a dead snail
- Receiving dirty or torn money
- Carrying firewoods
- Discussing with elders
- Receiving an empty envelope
- Seeing holes in your hands or pocket
- Seeing your house roof leaking with rain drop
- Seeing cat or ant in your room
- Seeing your ATM stolen
- Seeing yourself trekking from one place to another
- Seeing yourself in your former house, school (To do what?)
- Seeing an old person in the village touching your head
- Seeing snakes swallowing something
- Seeing rat biting your legs
- Being duped
- Buying and selling things in the market
- Every spirit of poverty with long legs in my life, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of poverty pronounced upon me in the dream, break by fire, break by thunder, break by the sword of heavens in the name of Jesus.
- Every power advertizing poverty in my life, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my prosperity placing basket in my hands, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark hands from the idolatry angles of my father’s house, spending my money before me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any dream that activates the yoke of poverty in my life, be broken by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar of poverty from my father and mother side, I tear you down by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational curse of poverty placed upon my family by forefathers, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of poverty that fought my parents and want to fight me, I set you ablaze by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, deliver me from the constant dream of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject the structure of poverty in my father’s house, affecting my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The voice of poverty in my environment will not arrest my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dream that encourage poverty and wretchedness in my life, die in Jesus name
- Any stranger of darkness assigned to divert my money to the hospital, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every devourer assigned to steal from my money, bank account, die, in Jesus name
- Evil covenant with poverty, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me in Jesus name
- My pocket, receive deliverance by fire, in Jesus name
- Every bank of witchcraft keeping my money, release it and die, in Jesus name
- Occultic powers, stealing from me, release my virtues, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that, I will not suffer what my parents had suffered, in Jesus name