Brethren, We are going to read some Bible verses tonight before we sleep. It will guide us through the night and protect us from the attack of the enemy. Reading some verses of the Bible before we sleep tonight commands the presence of God to watches over us. The Bible says, while men slept, the enemy came to sow tares. The tares of the devil came to people at their unguarded hours to plant things in their lives.
The Bible says, John 1-5, ”In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
The word of God is a weapon of war. The word of God portends light. When used rightly, it bring forth great deliverance and protection. In Psalm 34:7, ‘‘The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”
Here are some of the top Bible verses to read tonight
1. Isaiah 54:17 , ”No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD.”
Begin to command the weapon of darkness against you to catch fire. In Holy Anger, Pray that wherever they are gathering against you should be terminated in Jesus name.
2. Psalm 18:37-40, ”I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.”
Plead of blood of Jesus 21 times upon your life. Pray that God should give you the strength, wisdom and courage to defeat your enemies. Use the power of your prayers to place your enemies to where they belong and destroy them like a wooden lion.
3. Isaiah 41:10, ”Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
You are a light of God. No fear can dominate your spirit tonight. So therefore, command the agent of fear and his hosts to get out from your life and go back to the pit of hell in Jesus name. Ask God to visit you tonight in your dream. God is right there with you tonight. Open your mouth and declare it out!
4. Psalm 27, ”The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord. Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
The spiritual language to fight in the spirit is warfare. Declare war against your enemies that are planning to destroy you. Through the above Scripture, command your destiny to jump out from the cage of the wicked and locate you tonight. Ask God fight your battles and protect you tonight as you sleep or go to bed.
5. Psalm 121:1-8, ” I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.”
Lay your right hand upon your head and declare this word as many times as possible before you sleep tonight. The force that you introduce into this prayers would allow the LORD to send forth the angel of the Lord to protect you. God has released angels to guide and protect you tonight. So sleep like a baby and wake up as a victorious son and daughter of God.
6. Psalm 30:1-12, ” I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. I cried to thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication. What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth? Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.”
INSTRUCTION: Go down on your knee and declare this word with boldness.
8. Psalm 51:11-12, “Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.”
BIBLE READING BEFORE YOU SLEEP TONIGHT 17/08/2017
Psalm 23:1-6, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”